Corporate History

1947, August Established as Tokyo-Seitei-Jo in Taihei-cho, Sumida-ku Tokyo.
1959, August Moved to Kitasuna-cho, Koutou-ku Tokyo.
1963, April Capital participation by Sumikin-Bussan Co.,Ltd.
1964, October Company name was changed to Tokyo Seisen Co.,Ltd.
Specialized in iron wire and flat wire.
1973, March Partly moved to Ichikawa Factory Area. (No.4 and 5 Factory Buildings) 
1979, June Sold Kitasuna Factory.
Main office and factory all move to Ichikawa area.
2010, March gained ISO9001:2008 certification.
2010, December gained JIS G 3532 (SWM-B、SWM-P、SWM-C) certification.
2013, October The shareholders Sumikin Bussan Co., Ltd. merged with Nippon Steel Trading Co., Ltd., and became Nippon Steel Sumikin Bussan.